Underpass on Ring Road
Engineering Case Study – Underpass on Ring Road
The M80 Ring Road, more formally known as the Western Ring Road and Metropolitan Ring Road, is a freeway corridor in Melbourne, Australia, connecting the northern suburbs and the western suburbs to other Victorian urban and rural freeways.
Connelly’s role with this project, required the application of the full range of engineering and construction services that we offer.
- Engineering and civil surveys & setout
- Cross section & earthworks design
- As-constructed surveys
- Topographic & mapping surveys
- Contour & details surveys
- Volumetric surveys & calculations
- Monitoring surveys
- Laser scanning (TLS)
- Establishment of high order permanent survey marks
- First & second order control surveys
- Fast static post processed GPS